Spa and Wellness rules and etiquette
Please read the rules governing the use of services and facilities at Hotel "Therma Eco"5*. These rules are mandatory for all visitors in the territory of the complex and their aim is to ensure your safety.
- Persons under the age of 13 may use the services of our Spa Center at "Therma Eco"5* only when accompanied by an adult.
- Persons under the age of 13 are not allowed in the sauna or the steam bath located in our therma zone.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Bringing bicycles, mopeds, bulky items, flammable and explosive substances into the complex is not allowed. If necessary, please use the specific areas reserved for bicycles.
- You may use the emergency exits only if you’ve been instructed to do so by the employees of the complex.
- Hotel "Therma Eco" is not responsible for lost or stolen items not deposited for safe-keeping.
- Any additional services you use will be charged on your room number. The amount due must be paid at the reception desk when you check out.
- You are required to wear slippers and appropriate clothing (a swim suit, a bathrobe or a towel) when entering the water areas.
- If you have long hair, please put on a swimming hat or put your hair up in a bun, etc., before going in any of the swimming pools.
- Visitors are required to shower before entering the water zones.
- People who have used alcohol or drugs are not allowed in the water and/or thermal zone.
- No running around or jumping in the swimming pools.
- Using glass products in the water zones is prohibited.
- Taking food outside the restaurant and consuming it in other areas of the complex is not allowed.
- Smoking on the territory of the complex is not permitted
- The advanced booking is a guarantee that you will receive the desired therapy at a time, which is most convenient for you.
- In order to fully enjoy the therapy, arrive 10 min before the booked time. In case you are late, the efficiency of the therapy will be reduced. Your therapy should finish in time in order not to violate the experience of the next guest.
- The start of the therapy is the time of the booking and it ends, when you leave the therapy room. The shower time in the therapy room is included in the duration of the treatment.
- Cancellation of a SPA booking – sometimes it is required to cancel your booking. We expect you to inform us about the cancellation in a timely manner.
- The communication with the therapist is important. You can discuss with him/her all the aspects of your program, including light, sound and temperature of the room. If you have any questions, related to the therapy or if you feel discomfort, or if you wish a deeper or softer massage, inform the therapist.
Please, let us know, when making a reservation, if you suffer from hypertension, allergies, varicose veins or if you have any other health condition, or if you are pregnant. If you have preferences regarding the gender of the
therapist, please specify that.
- The gym must be entered with clean shoes only.
- Bringing food into the gym is prohibited.
- Please use a towel when using the equipment to protect leather parts.
- For any issues regarding the proper use of the equipment please turn to the instructors.
- Please put all weights and dumbbells back into place when you are finished using them.
- The fitness center is not allowed for children under age of 13.
- Hotel "Therma Eco"5* bears no responsibility for any valuables and personal belongings that have not been deposited for safe-keeping.