Menu

New Year in hotel Therma Eco *****

New Year's Spa Package by the sea 2020/21

 

Hotel Therma Eco *****, Kranevo

 

Package prices for 3, 4 or 5 nights and are valid for the period from 29.12.2020 to 02.01.2021

 

“Diamond” menu - Festive dinner on a set menu in the Ballroom "Zeus" or Main Restaurant "La Menu" Hall 1 with the participation of Boris Soltariyski and New Year's program

€ 128 for one adult + € 46 for a child from 3 to 12 years old.

 

“Classic” menu - Festive dinner buffet in the main restaurant "La Menu" hall 2 - with background music

€ 103 for one adult + € 41 for a child from 3 to 12 years old.

 

“Romantic” menu - Festive buffet dinner in the exquisite "A-la-Carte" restaurant with live music with performers "Hristo Vassilev and Band" (finalists in "Voice of Bulgaria")

€ 103 for one adult + € 41 for a child from 3 to 12 years old.

 

“Light” menu - New Year's cocktail night in the bar of the Ice Rink "Black Sea Ice Arena" with alcoholic and soft drinks, cocktail bites and DJ party

€ 51  for one adult

 

New Year's Accommodation in Hotel Therma Eco *****

Package prices for accommodation on an All Inclusive basis

* Early bookings until 31/10/2020 - 10%

Price per room

3 nights

4 nights

5 nights

Double room park (2 + 1)

Children up to 12 years

€ 615.00

€554.00

€718.00

€646.00

€820.00

€738.00

Double room sea side (2 + 1)

Children up to 12 years

€ 646.00

€582.00

€759.00

€683.00

€851.00

€766.00

Thematic (2 + 1)

Spiderman or Elsa Children up to 14.99 years.

€ 672.00

€605.00

€774.00

€697.00

€877.00

€789.00

Thematic (2 + 2)

Spiderman or Elsa Children up to 14.99 years

€ 703.00

€632.00

€805.00

€725.00

€908.00

€817.00

Maisonette (3 + 2)

Spiderman or Elsa Children up to 14.99 years

€ 774.00

€697.00

€908.00

€817.00

€1,010.00

€ 909.00

Family room (4 + 1)

two connected rooms Children up to 12 and

Apartment park (4 + 1) Children up to 12 years.

€ 872.00

€785.00

€1,026.00

€923.00

€1,128.00

€1,015.00

* Luxury Apartment (4 + 1)

Spiderman or Elsa Children under 12

€ 923.00

€ 831.00

€1,077.00

€969.00

€1,179.00

€1,062.00

Villa Standard (4 + 1)

€1,026.00

€ 923.00

€1,210.00

€1,089.00

€1,385.00

€1,246.00

Villa Lux (6 + 1)

€ 1,215.00

€1,094.00

€1,395.00

€1,255.00

€1,569.00

€1,412.00

The offer includes:

  • Ice show in the "Black Sea Ice Arena" on 01.01.2021.
  • Rich music and entertainment program
  • 31.12.2020 - breakfast, lunch, afternoon buffet breakfast (international cuisine), Bulgarian alcoholic and soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea and New Year's Eve gala dinner with program
  • 01.01.2021 - brunch, afternoon breakfast and dinner buffet (international cuisine), Bulgarian alcoholic and soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea
  • All inclusive - breakfast, lunch, afternoon breakfast and dinner buffet (international cuisine), Bulgarian alcoholic and soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea (on 29.12.30.12.20, 02.01.21)
  • Use of the thermal area in the hotel spa: indoor pool with hot mineral water (30-32 ° C), outdoor jacuzzi (32-34 ° C), children's pool (32-35 ° C), relaxation area, Finnish aroma sauna , steam bath, adventure shower, ice fountain, shock bucket.
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Parking
  • Special bonus for all adults and children - visit to the Salt Room in the Spa center of the complex "Eco Therma Village"

                                 

New Year's Eve Menu                                        Vegetarian Menu

 

  • The price is per room on an All inclusive basis. Optional New Year's envelope of your choice * Diamond, Classic, Romantic and Light
  • Advance reservation is required by phone 0882 975056 or by email: reservations@thermavillage.com
  • Children from 0 to 3 years old are accommodated free of charge
  • Payment is made in advance by bank transfer, by credit card or in cash at the hotel reception, 20% to be paid by 30.10.2020. The remaining 80% to be paid by 15.12.2020
  • Cancellations until 15.11.2020 are accepted without penalty
  • Cancellations after 15.11.2020 to 10.12.2020 are accepted against 20%,
  • Cancellations received in the period 11.12-20.12.2020 are accepted against a 50% penalty
  • Cancellations received after 21.12.2020 are accepted against 100% penalty
  • In case of unforeseen circumstances in connection with Covid 19, the prepaid amounts will be refunded within two months from the date of its occurrence.

For reservations:Reservations@thermavillage.com
             
  +359 882 97 50 56



...