Menu

Christmas 2020 in hotel Therma Eco *****

Christmas Spa Package by the sea 2020/2021

In hotel Therma Eco *****, Kranevo


The package prices are for 3, 4 or 5 nights and are valid for the period from 23.12.2020 to 27.12.2020.

Cover for festive traditional dinner 25.12.2020 at a buffet in the Ballroom "Zeus" or Main Restaurant - € 42 adults and € 21 for children from 3 to 12
 

Christmas Accommodation in Hotel Therma Eco *****

Package prices for accommodation on an All Inclusive basis

Price per room

3 Nights

4 Nights

5 Nights

Double room park (2 + 1)

Children up to 12 years

 €   370.00

 €  452.00

 €  534.00

Double room sea side (2 + 1)

Children up to 12 years

 €   401.00

 €  483.00

 €  575.00

Thematic (2 + 1)

Spiderman or Elsa Children up to 14.99 years.

 €   410.00

 €  492.00

 €  574.00

Thematic (2 + 2)

Spiderman or Elsa Children up to 14.99 years.

 €   438.00

 €  520.00

 €  602.00

Maisonette (3 + 2)

Spiderman or Elsa Children up to 14.99 years

 €   544.00

 €  636.00

 €  728.00

Family room (4 + 1)

two connected rooms Children up to 12 and

Apartment park (4 + 1) Children up to 12 years.

 €   614.00

 €  717.00

 €  809.00

* Luxury Apartment (4 + 1)

Spiderman or Elsa Children under 12

 €   626.00

 €  728.00

 €  831.00

Villa Standard (4 + 1)

 €   626.00

 €  728.00

 €  831.00

Villa Lux (6 + 1)

 €   723.00

 €  851.00

 €  979.00


 


The offer includes:

  •     Traditional Bulgarian Christmas Eve dinner (December 24, 2020)
  •     Christmas festive dinner with specialties from traditionally prepared dishes
  •     Folk music program Christmas on (25.12.2020). in the hotel restaurant
  •     Children's animation and disco
  •     Ice party at the Black Sea Ice Arena with Santa Claus
  •     Show program with a guest performer
  •     All inclusive - breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner buffet (international cuisine), Bulgarian alcoholic and soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea
  •     Use of the thermal area in the hotel spa: indoor pool with hot mineral water (30-32 ° C), outdoor jacuzzi (32-34 ° C), children's pool (32-35 ° C), relaxation area, Finnish aroma sauna , steam bath, adventure shower, ice fountain, shock bucket.
  •     Free Wi-Fi
  •     Parking
  •     A Christmas festive dinner is buffet style at the hotel’s main restaurant



 

  •     The price is per room on an All inclusive basis. A Christmas envelope is required
  •     children from 0 to 3 years old are accommodated free of charge
  •     Advance reservation is required by phone 0882 975056 or by email: reservations@thermavillage.com
  •     payment is made in advance by bank transfer, by credit card or in cash at the hotel reception,
  •     as 20% are paid by 30.10.2020. The remaining 80% are paid by 15.12.2020
  •     Cancellations until 15.11.2020 are accepted without penalty
  •     Cancellations after 15.11.2020 to 10.12.2020 are accepted against 20%,
  •     Cancellations received in the period 10.12-20.12.2020 are accepted against a 50% penalty
  •     In case of unforeseen circumstances in connection with Covid 19, the prepaid amounts will be refunded within two months from the date of its occurrence.

For reservations:Reservations@thermavillage.com
             
  +359 882 97 50 56



...